Veritas Miniature Cabinet Scraper
Customers Also Viewed
This one third scale cabinet scraper is a fully functional miniature tool. It operates in the same way as the full size original and is surprisingly effective. It measures 97mm(3.13/16") wide overall and weighs about 46g. Its small size allows fine control when smoothing surfaces.
The 24mm(15/16") wide blade, made of spring steel and ground at a 45° angle, is held at a consistent depth and angle. A thumbscrew lets you camber the blade to control the amount of bite and prevents the blade corners from leaving ridges. The handle position lets you apply force directly in line with the cutting edge.
Made of investment-cast steel with a stainless-steel camber screw. Supplied in a French-fitted embossed leatherette box, a great gift for any woodworker. Made in Canada.
- 1/3 scale, fully functional cabinet scraper
- Measures 97mm(3.13/16") wide overall, weight about 46g
- Thumbscrew gives fine control over the amount of bite
- Spring steel blade 25mm wide, ground at 45° angle
- Investment-cast steel with a stainless-steel camber screw
- Supplied in a French-fitted embossed leatherette box