Veritas Miniature Plough Plane
Customers Also Viewed
The Veritas Miniature Plough Plane is a 1/3 scale, fully working version of the Veritas small plough plane. In this case, the plane is only 75mm long and weighs less than 95g.
Made from investment-cast and machined steel, it has a wooden tote and a 2.4mm wide blade for cutting slots. It has a maximum 4mm depth of cut and up to 11mm of side fence offset. A small cap-head hex screw, clamps the blade in place (a 5/64" hex key is included). As with the full size version, the blade is micro-adjustable.
Made in Canada, it comes in a French-fitted embossed leatherette box.
- 1/3 scale, fully working plough plane
- Perfect miniature copy the Veritas plough plane
- 75mm long and weighs just 95g
- Investment-cast, machined steel with wooden tote
- 2.4mm wide blade with micro adjustment
- Maximum 4mm depth of cut
- Supplied in French-fitted embossed leatherette box
- Made in Canada