Narex Individual Rotary Rasps
Customers Also Viewed
Narex rotary rasps feature hand-cut teeth. This sets them apart from similar cheaper machine made examples. Hand-cut or hand-stitched teeth offer a far superior performance. These rasps cut faster and leave a smoother finished surface.
Hand stitching involves a highly skilled employee cutting each tooth individually using a hammer and small chisel. The result is a medium/coarse (60 teeth per cm²) cutting tool with a very slightly irregular tooth pattern. It is this pattern that actually helps to minimise deep scoring and tearing of the wood fibres, leaving a superior surface finish.
Available in 10 different profiles to cover a wide variety of rotary carving and shaping tasks.
Suitable for use in mains or cordless drills, shank size 6mm, max speed 3,000rpm. Overall length approximately 60mm
Quality tools made in Europe.
- Hand-cut teeth for superior performance and finish
- Cut faster and leave a smoother surface
- 10 different profiles for rotary carving and shaping
- High carbon steel bodies a with 60 teeth per cm²
- 6mm shanks for mains or cordless drills
- Maximum speed 3,000rpm