Pegas Scroll Bandsaw Blades - 2,375mm(93.1/2")
Customers Also Bought
The unique, extremely small Pégas fine-cutting saw blades are made of the highest quality steel and with state-of-the-art technology.
These blades will allow sawing of up to 2mm in a small radius without burning the cutting edges. The minimum possible cutting radius depends on the material being cut, the material strength and the experience of the user.
The Pégas fine-cutting bandsaw blades can only be implemented on the specially developed bandsaw blade roller guide system for Pégas scroll bandsaws. They are designed for soft and hardwood with a thickness of up to 150mm.
Don't forget to select the correct bearing for your blade type, please refer to the downloadable chart below.
- A range of Pégas scroll bandsaw blades
- High quality, Swiss made smooth cutting and vibration free
- Incredibly tight minimum cutting radius
- For hardwoods and softwoods, up to 150mm deep
- Will only fit the Pégas Scroll Bandsaw