Axminster Workshop Angle Checker
Customers Also Bought
94mm x 63mm x 3mm stainless steel body with precise laser cut angle cutouts in 7 of the most commonly used tool bevel angles used when sharpening. This steel ready-reference tool features 15°, 20°, 25°, 30°, 35°, 45°, 50° and 70°, angles which cover most eventualities. Each angle notch ends in an engineer's corner to ensure full contact when checking a bevel and has the number of degrees permanently laser etched. The workshop angle checker is accurate, durable and an exceptionally useful gauge for all sharpening procedures.
- Ready-reference for grinding or sharpening of angles
- 3mm thick stainless steel for durability, laser cut for accuracy
- 8 common angles with engineer’s corner for ease of checking
- Large 94mm x 63mm body for ease of use
- 15°, 20°, 25°, 30°, 35°, 45°, 50° and 70°