Crown Cryo M42 Round Nose Scraper - 19mm(3/4")
Customers Also Bought
With its 19mm wide blade this round ended scraper is an excellent choice when it comes to refining the inside surface of bowls or goblets. A sharp round nose scraper is great for removing the odd smidgen to clean up the bottom of a bowl.
Turning tools made with cryogenically treated M42 cobalt HSS will give you a lifetime of good service and by their very nature ensure you spend more time at the lathe and less time at the sharpening station. The M42 steel gives you a tool with unrivalled edge retention and the ultimate tool life. M42 is a premium, high-speed steel alloy with molybdenum and 8% cobalt. One of its most significant properties is high wear resistance even on tough and abrasive timbers. The cutting edges on tools made from M42 high-speed steel stay sharp and hard even after prolonged hard usage.
- Excellent tool for refining inside of bowls and goblets
- 19mm wide blade with well shaped ash handle
- Made from M42 premium, high-speed steel
- Cobalt content ensures high wear resistance
- Tools stay sharp and hard even in heavy-duty applications
- Cryogenically treated blades for outstanding results
- Spend more time turning, less time sharpening