Festool AB-KA-UG Crown Stops For KAPEX L/R Extensions
Customers Also Viewed
These stops attach to the KA-UG-KS side extensions (trimming attachments) for the Festool Kapex KS120 and KS 88 mitre saws. They are especially useful when dealing with long lengths of crown moulding or cornice.
The stops allow the correct positioning of crown mouldings at an angle, supporting it in the nested position for safer, more accurate cutting. These stops slide easily and lock securely, allowing you to move quickly between setups. Removing the actual stop piece leaves you with an extra work support, effectively widening the side extension. This is particularly useful when cutting long lengths of wide board. When not in use you can store them neatly on the underside of the extension. Supplied as a pair.
- Secures crown mouldings at correct angle for cutting
- Fits Festool Kapex KS120 and KS 88 mitre saws
- Fits onto KA-UG-KS side extensions (trimming attachments)
- Provides extra support to left and right of the saw
- Ensures greater accuracy when cutting of crown mouldings or cornice
- Supplied as a pair