Makita DHP484Z Brushless Combi Drill 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
The Makita DHP484 Combi Drill features a 2-speed all-metal mechanical gearbox. The gear ratios offer you optimum low and high speeds for driving screws or for drilling. The maximum drilling capacities are impressive, up to 38mm into wood and 13mm into steel and masonry. Its efficient brushless motor requires less energy, giving you up to 50% more run time from a given battery charge. Brushless motors are maintenance-free and offer a greatly extended tool life. A dust and dripping water-resistant body, further increases the durability of the DHP484. The body of the drill is compact; front to back, it is only 182mm. The variable speed trigger and 21 torque settings ensure you have the means to drive many different sizes of screw into many different materials. An ergonomically designed and comfortable rubber grip reduces fatigue over prolonged use and results in greater control. Twin bright LED job lights illuminate the working area in poorly lit conditions. The DHP484 is well balanced, powerful and compact; an all-round cordless combi drill suitable for trade, workshop and site use.
The Makita DHP484Z is a tool only unit supplied without batteries, charger or case. It is compatible with all Makita 18V LXT batteries. Supplied with belt clip.
- Efficient brushless motor gives up to 50% longer run times
- Well balanced and compact; only 182mm front to back
- Versatile; drives screws, drills wood, metal, masonry
- 2-speed mechanical gearbox with variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic, comfort grip reduces fatigue, increases control
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.