Trend T7EK Router (1/2")
Customers Also Bought
The Trend T7EK Router with its 2,100W motor has the power to drive most 1/2" shank cutters. For a trade user looking for a quality router at a good value price point, the T7EK is a good choice. A host of standard features make this quite a refined router. Variable speed control allows you to match the cutter diameter to the material for perfect results. The soft start prevents a sudden jolt on startup. The T7EK is more than enough to use with a kitchen worktop jig.
Micro adjustable height and fence comes as standard, along with a spindle lock, which simplifies cutter changes. The side fence comes with a trammel adaptor for routing arcs or circles. The T7EK includes a safety ‘deadman’ switch and a 35mm dust extraction outlet.
Supplied with 1/2" collet, 1/4" reducing sleeve, 30mm guide bush, 35mm dust spout, centring pin with ring sleeve and carry case.
Please note, in order to use standard guide bushes, the T7EK requires the fitting of a universal base.
- Quality trade router with powerful 2,100W motor
- Variable speed control and soft start
- 50mm plunge depth perfect when cutting worktops
- Micro adjustment on both height and side fence
- Spindle lock for quick and easy cutter changes
- Trammel adaptor for cutting curves and circles
- 35mm dust extraction outlet
- Supplied with 1/2" collet, 1/4" reducing sleeve, 30mm guide bush, 35mm dust spout, centring pin with ring sleeve and carry case
Trend offer an extended warranty of 3 years
Extended warranties are subject to registration. All registrations must be made within 28 days of purchase
Trend offer a collection service for Warranty claims made through Trend Customer Services (+44 1923 249911 / firstname.lastname@example.org), but reserve the right to recover transportation costs for invalid claims.Register now