UJK Locking C Clamp 225mm
Customers Also Bought
The UJK Locking C-Clamp has the advantage of single-handed operation, leaving your free hand to hold and steady the work.
With a 225mm deep throat this clamp has plenty of reach. The locking mechanism is adjustable using a knurled screw. The adjustment allows you to control the pressure from very firm to gentle, a useful feature especially when clamping delicate items. A small lever between the handles releases the clamp. The handles have moulded grips, for a comfortable operation. The 45mm diameter swivelling pads spread the pressure over a wider area and allow you to clamp tapered workpieces. The construction uses heat-treated alloy steel, resulting in a very strong clamp designed for years of use.
- Locking C-Clamp with a 225mm throat depth
- Fast, single-handed operation, quick positive locking
- Adjustable pressure from very firm to gentle
- 45mm diameter swivelling pads
- Swivel allows clamping of tapered work
- Moulded grips for comfortable operation
- Easy lever-operated quick release