Axminster Aluminium Oxide 'White' Grinding Wheels - 150mm
Customers Also Bought
White Aluminium Oxide grinding wheels are a preferred choice for general tool sharpening of high carbon and HSS tools.
Compared to general purpose grey grinding wheels, white wheels cut much cooler with far less tendency to overheat a tool’s edge (if you press hard enough for long enough you can still blue the edge).
These white grinding wheels have a medium hard vitrified bond with a medium structure. They are friable and cut freely offering a fast result and clean finish.
The wheels have a 31.75mm bore (bore reduction bushes are available).
- Sharpen high carbon and HSS tools
- Cooler cutting with less tendency to overheat the steel
- Cuts freely offering a fast result and clean finish
- 150mm diameter, 20mm width
- 31.75mm bore (bore reduction bushes are available)