Axminster Precision Stainless Steel Metric Rule - 300mm
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Made to EC Class 1 standard, these are amongst the most accurate rules we have ever offered.
They are hardened stainless steel rules with an anti-glare pearl chrome finish. Their permanently etched graduations with black infill are clear and easy to read. They have millimetre graduations on the upper edge and half millimetres on the lower, numbered every 10mm. The rules are double-sided and read zero from the left-hand end and feature a hanging hole at the opposite end. The reverse side of each rule has metric/imperial conversion tables and handy information on thread tapping sizes.
The 300mm rule is 25mm wide by 1.0mm thick.
- EC Class 1 standard for guaranteed accuracy
- Permanently etched, black filled graduations
- Metric graduations millimetres and half millimetres
- Graduations on both sides
- Hardened stainless steel for durability
- Pearl chrome anti-glare finish