Our stores offer the excellent standard of service that customers have come to expect from Axminster
Talk tools, machinery and projects with our knowledgeable, resourceful and passionate experts. They're dedicated to providing you with first class advice.
Whether you are kitting out a workshop, looking for tools for a specific task or trade, or would just like some advice in general, an Axminster store is the place to come!
We have in excess of 9,000 products to view, buy and take away plus you can order anything from the full range if you can't find it in store! You can also reserve tools online, then collect in store using our Click & Collect service - find out more...
Here are some of the changes you can expect when you next visit:
- Most of our stores are now open for in store browsing and shopping - please check your local store is open before making a journey. Our Click & Collect service is available, in all stores, for pre-arranged collections and returns.
- Our Click & Collect service is available, in all stores, for pre-arranged collections and returns.
- Limited number of customers in store at any one time
- Strict social distancing
- Hand sanitising stations
- Use of card payments if you can
- Demonstrations and interactive areas will remain unavailable for the time being
- Please remember that face coverings are now mandatory when visiting shops in England and Wales. Please bring a face covering with you and wear it at all times.
Where to find us:
Find your nearest Axminster Tools store and its opening times, address and phone number using our Store Finder or select a store below.
Can’t wait for delivery?
Why not collect in store!
Use our free Click & Collect service to check in-store stock and reserve items for collection at your own convenience.
It’s quick and easy to use and we’ll confirm your reservation within 1 hour.
Choose your items
Check stock at your local store
then click Add to Basket.
Go to your basket
Check the summary then click Collect in Store. Enter your details and complete the reservation, we'll confirm availability within 1 hour.
Collect from our store
When we've confirmed the reservation, travel to your
chosen store and pay for the items.
Frequently asked questions
Can I collect some items and have others delivered?
Can I pay for my reserved item(s) online?
How long do I wait for stock confirmation?
What happens if I make a reservation outside of store opening hours?
Any reservation made after closing time will be processed the next working morning. Please check your local store for opening hours.
How long will you hold the item(s) for me?
Do I need to bring any form of ID with me?
What if I no longer want the item/s I reserved?
You don't have to do anything as the items will go back into stock if you don't collect within the time stated on your confirmation email/text. However, if you wish to let us know that you no longer need your reserved items, please contact the store where the reservation has been made.