Axminster Workshop Red Polishing Compound
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Red compound: often referred to as jeweller’s rouge, this non-greasy compound’s action is perfect for gold, silver and precious metals as well as the final finishing of brass and copper. Use with a loose-leaf mop and with minimal pressure.
Our compound bars are colour coded, making them immediately identifiable. Each one is a combination of a selected abrasive in a specific binder. Each colour has two reference numbers. The first denotes the 'Cut' or level of abrasiveness; the higher the number, the coarser the grit. The second number is the 'Colour' and relates to sheen; the higher the number, the shinier and glossier the result.
Red: Cut 1; Colour 9.
Bar size 100 x 35 x 20mm. weight 100g.
- Red; often referred to as jeweller’s rouge
- Very fine compound brings high gloss finish
- Perfect for gold, silver and precious metals
- Use for the final finishing of brass and copper
- Loose-leaf mop with very gentle pressure
- Cut 1; Colour 9
- Bar size 100 x 35 x 20mm; weight 100g