Axminster Yellow Polishing Compound
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Yellow compound: in combination with a sisal mop, used for the first stage on steel, ferrous and stainless steel. It is fast cutting leaving a dull sheen. Use after 240g or finer wet and dry paper.
Our compound bars are colour coded, making them immediately identifiable. Each one is a combination of a selected abrasive in a specific binder. Each colour has two reference numbers. The first denotes the 'Cut' or level of abrasiveness; the higher the number, the coarser the grit. The second number is the 'Colour', this relates to sheen; the higher the number, the shinier and glossier the result.
Yellow: Cut 9; Colour 5.
Bar size 100 x 35 x 20mm; weight 100g.
- Yellow; first stage compound, use with sisal mop
- Recommended for iron, steel and stainless steel
- Fast cutting leaving a dull sheen
- Use after 240g or finer wet and dry paper
- Cut 9; Colour 5
- Bar size 100 x 35 x 20mm; weight 100g