Arbortech Power Carving Unit MKII
Customers Also Viewed
The Arbortech Power Carving Unit MkII is a dedicated machine designed to help you get the most out of any Arbortech attachment. The Power Carving Unit MkII will ensure you can achieve the best results. Built with versatility in mind with a powerful 1,000W motor and variable speed. This machine can be used for carving, planing or sanding.
The Power Carving Unit MkII is easy to handle with safety features providing comfort and control. It is compact, lightweight and fitted with an anti-vibration handle. The soft start avoids abrupt jolts when switched on. Additionally, the safety lock-on switch prevents accidental restarts.
The Power Carving Unit MkII includes some unique features and accessories. The Levelling Guide, when used with the Sanding Pad ensures you can achieve an incredibly flat smooth finish. Use the Levelling Guide in combination with the Arbortech TURBOPlane (not included) to plane and level slabs or boards or remove thin layers of paint.
The Sanding Pad is slightly flexible and ideal for sanding medium to large projects and capable of moulding to contours.
The Chip Catcher is designed to collect the waste when carving or sanding and can be attached to a suitabled vacuum. The Chip Tube is a compact, easy option to funnel wood chips when carving or planing into a bucket to reduce the mess that does not require a vacuum.
The Arbortech Power Carving Unit MkII is much more than a power carving tool. Designed specifically for woodworking it can be used for multiple functions.
Supplied with: Levelling Guide, Chip Catcher, Chip Tube, Sanding Pad, 12 Assorted Abrasive Discs (3 each 60, 120, 180, 240 grit, Fan, Metal Guard, Spare Set of Carbon Brushes and a Heavy Duty Arbortech Carry Bag.
- Get the most out of any Arbortech attachment
- Highly versatile and powerful machine
- Designed for woodcarving, planing and sanding
- 1,000W motor with variable speed control
- Ergonomic design provides comfort and control
- Fitted with an anti-vibration handle and soft start
- Supplied with: Levelling Guide, Chip Catcher, Chip Tube, Sanding Pad, 12 Assorted Abrasive Discs (3 each 60, 120, 180, 240 grit, Fan, Metal Guard, Spare Set of Carbon Brushes and a Heavy Duty Arbortech Carry Bag.