Everbuild Lumberjack 30 Minute Polyurethane Wood Adhesive Gel
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Everbuild Lumberjack 30 Minute Polyurethane Wood Adhesive sets hard in just 30 minutes. This thixotropic, transparent gel, foams slightly on setting to fill small gaps. The 30 minute setting time allows for careful positioning whilst assembling. Unlike most other wood glues you don’t need to wait 8 to 12 hours for the glue to set. At least one of the surfaces to be bonded needs to be porous. Clamping is recommended whilst the adhesive sets. Once set Lumberjack 30 Minute offers exceptional bond strength to wood and most common building surfaces.
It can be used on internal or external projects and has excellent weathering and ageing properties.
Conforms to EN 204. D4 Strength.
- Sets hard in just 30 minutes
- Transparent thixotropic gel with gap filling properties
- Setting time allows for careful positioning whilst assembling
- At least one surface needs to be porous
- Clamping is recommended
- Conforms to EN 204. D4 Strength