Festool Granat Sanding Discs 125mm
Customers Also Bought
Festool Granat abrasives feature a high tech coating, providing maximum resistance to clogging and smearing. Long lasting, it produces a smooth, even surface finish.
The abrasive is a mixture of hardened aluminium oxide and ceramic grits. The grit range covers aggressive stock removal to superfine finish sanding. Engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards, Festool Granat abrasive guarantees a uniform abrasive coating for consistent sanding results. It is particularly effective on scratch resistant coatings, hard surface paints and high VOC coatings. This advanced abrasive reduces rework and ultimately saves you money by reducing costs and achieving a consistent, high quality finish.
Granat abrasive is suitable for use on paints, VOC clear coats, lacquers, plastics, mineral materials, acrylic, repair compounds, epoxy filler and similar materials.
- Tough aluminium oxide and hard ceramic grit, long lasting
- Resists clogging and smearing, high quality surface finish
- Effective on scratch resistant coatings and high VOC coatings
- Use for sanding melamine lacquers, paints, epoxy filler and similar
- Engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards
- Uniform abrasive distribution for consistent sanding results
- 125mm diameter discs, supplied in packs of 10