Festool KAPEX KS 120 REB 260mm Mitre Saw
Customers Also Bought
The Kapex KS120 REB is compact and lightweight (only 21.5kg), but offers impressive cutting capacity and uncompromising accuracy. It is capable of cutting boards and panels up to 305mm wide and 88mm thick. Trimming crown mouldings up to 168mm in their original wall position does not present a problem.
Festool have taken the concept of the slide compound mitre saw and redesigned it into a compact, portable machine. The following preset mitre angles are available; left: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45°; right: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45° and 60°. A twin-line laser beam shows you precisely where the blade will cut. Variable speed means you can adapt to different materials for the best cutting performance.
The main casting provides a firm foundation to support the twin bars, which support the saw head giving the saw its supreme accuracy and solid feel in operation. Incorporated in the base are also small pull-out side extensions that provide extra support to longer workpieces.
The machine is supplied with a 60-tooth blade (2.5mm kerf), a work clamp and an adjustable bevel, which transfers angles for interior and exterior angles and dissects angles automatically for easy saw setting.
- Double laser line for true kerf of the saw blade
- Fixed twin guide bars eliminate rear overhang
- Large capacity up to 305mm W x 88mm H
- 260mm x 60T blade and Festool FastFix changing system
- Bevel and mitre angles set with easy-to-read scales
- Variable speed for cutting variety of materials
- Accurate trenching cuts with step-less depth adjustment
- Transfer and setup of angles with unique bevel
- The base also has short pull-out side extensions for extra support
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.