FlameFast LN1000 Kiln
Customers Also Bought
The LN1000 gas fired kiln is perfect for both students and professionals. The kiln can be put to a variety of uses including metal heat treatment, enamelling, melting precious metals and wax burnouts. The kiln can reach 850°C in 10 minutes with an optimum temperature of 1,000°C in 35 minutes. The constant heat input combined with super efficient insulation produces a stable operating temperature with minimum gas usage. Due to its low weight the kiln can be portable as well as permanently installed.
Simple to install and maintain and designed for use with natural gas or low pressure bottled gas. Electrical requirement 13A, 230V.
Internal dimensions: H-130mm, W-180mm, D-195mm.
- Piezo spark ignition eliminates lighting problems
- Flame failure device means if there is no flame, there is no gas
- Heat control valve ensures simple, safe temperature control
- Unique safety door provides minimum heat exposure
- Temperature indicator
- Maximum temperature in excess of 1,000°C
- Highly effective insulation produces stable operating temperature
- Efficient design for minimum gas usage
- Low weight, can be portable or permanently installed