Makita DGA452Z 115mm Cordless Angle Grinder 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
A powerful, well designed and safety conscious Li-Ion 115mm grinder that fits into the Makita 18V range of power tools. This machine has a no load speed of 10,000rpm with an electronic current limiter, anti-start function and an easy-grip motor housing. The machine is supplied as body only without batteries charger or case.
Please note: model number starting with letter 'D' has a 'star' imprint on the connector plate enabling full communication to a Makita battery also with a 'star'.
- Powerful, safety conscious 115mm grinder
- Cut, grind or sand
- Anti-start function, electronic current limiter
- Speed of 10,000rpm
- Li-Ion technology to give power and high performance
- Makita 'star' technology compatibility
- Part of Makita 18V Li-Ion family
- Supplied as body only
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.