Makita DLX2180TJ Brushless Combi & Impact Kit 18V (5.0Ah)
Customers Also Bought
DLX2180TJ kit comprises a DHP484 Combi Drill, along with a DTD153 Impact Driver, 2 x 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries and fast charger DC18RC in a type 3 Makpac case.
The Makita DHP484 Combi Drill features a 2-speed all-metal mechanical gearbox. The gear ratios offer you optimum low and high speeds for driving screws or for drilling. The variable speed trigger and 21 torque settings ensure you have complete control whatever the task. Overall the DHP484 is well balanced, powerful and compact. The efficient brushless motor uses less energy giving you much longer run times from a given battery charge. Brushless motors are virtually maintenance free and offer a greatly extended service life. This is an all round combi drill suitable for trade, workshop and site use. Twin bright LED job lights illuminate the working area in poorly lit conditions. Supplied with belt clip.
The Brushless Makita DTD153 impact driver is an excellent tool for driving screws into wood, metal and plastic. It is very compact but delivers a massive 170Nm of torque. Screwdriver bits lock into the 1/4" hex One-Touch bit receptor; changing bits is fast and simple. The variable speed trigger gives you the ability to start slow, while the electronic brake helps prevent over-tightening. An ergonomically designed soft grip handle increases your comfort. Other features include forward/reverse switch, a built-in twin job light and belt clip.
Note: Charger fitted with UK 3-pin plug.
- DHP484 Combi Drill and DTD153 Impact Driver
- Supplied with 2 x 5.0Ah batteries and fast charger
- High power combined with long run times
- Ideal all-round kit covers a multitude of tasks
- Ergonomic comfort grip handles
- High efficiency brushless motors
- Twin LED job lights for working in poorly lit conditions
- Comes in a tough type 3 Makpac case
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.