UJK Digital Height Gauge
Customers Also Bought
The UJK Digital Height Gauge is an indispensable measuring tool for the accurate setting of cutting depths, in particular, router cutters and saw blades.
The body is CNC machined from 12mm thick phenolic sheet. A hard, dense material, highly durable and most importantly, stable under normal workshop conditions. The Gauge is accurate both vertically and horizontally. The horseshoe shaped body measures 50mm between the legs and has a vertical range of 55mm. The main feature is its highly accurate digital scale unit, with an LCD screen offering a read-out in metric or imperial. The display has a resolution of 0.01mm or 0.001 inches.
The digital read-out tells you precisely how deep your saw blade or router cutter will cut. With a measuring speed of 1.5 milliseconds, it is somewhat faster than making a guess with a ruler. You can zero the digital read-out at any point, allowing relative adjustment. It is particularly handy to hold the bar in contact with the blade or cutter and gradually increase the cutter height until the display reaches the desired depth. Used horizontally, you can measure or adjust a router table fence relative to the cutter.
Requires an LR44 battery (included).
- An indispensable tool for precise setting of cutting depths
- Highly accurate measurement of cutter depth or blade height
- Digital LCD readout offers clear and fast results
- Zero at any point for relative adjustments
- 12mm thick phenolic body, stable and durable
- Use to adjust router table fence relative to cutter
- Internal width of 50mm, vertical range up to 55mm
- Resolution 0.01mm or 0.001"
- LCD read-out displays in mm and inches