UJK Mini Pocket Hole Jig Kit
Customers Also Bought
The UJK Pocket Hole Jig Kit speeds up the process of making a strong joint. The two mini jigs link together so you can drill twin pocket holes into wider boards without repositioning the jig. A dovetail recess securely links the two jigs together ensuring both holes are parallel. A magnetic insert on the top of the jig helps hold it in place when clamping it to the workpiece. The kit includes a stepped drill, long reach 150mm Torx T20 screwdriver bit, a box of 100 pocket hole screws and a stop collar with hex key. Use this jig kit to join timber from 13 to 100mm thick and not just butt joints as this is an excellent way to reinforce a mitre joint and more.
- Speeds up the making of a pocket hole joint
- Two tough injection-moulded mini jigs link together
- Unique modular design with hardened steel guide bushes
- Magnetic insert for easy clamping
- Kit includes drill bit, stop collar, 100 pocket hole screws and long reach 150mm Torx T20 screwdriver bit