UJK Pocket Hole Jig
Customers Also Bought
Pocket hole joinery is all about making strong, hidden joints that are fast and easy to produce.
The UJK Pocket Hole Jig is all you need to do this, suitable for many applications from furniture making to kitchen fitting, giving very strong frames and carcases. A strong, hidden joint is produced using a jig and drilling a hole at an angle into one workpiece, then joining it to a second workpiece with a self-tapping screw. Speed comes from the fact that the self-tapping screw eliminates the need to pre-drill the mating workpiece. This avoids many alignment problems caused by having to lay out and drill for aligning fasteners as with dowel, biscuit and mortice and tenon joints. Strength comes from the self-tapping screw as an internal clamp, eliminating clamping the joint as the glue dries. Save time and the frustration of clamping, as well as the problems associated with pulling the assembly out of square with clamping pressure. This well made jig has all metal parts for added strength and can easily be mounted on a bench. Use for a wide range of material / timber thickness 13 - 36mm, clear metric scales allow for ease of use.
Supplied with high quality M2 specially designed European made spiral drill bit and collar as well as a Torx T20 Screwdriver Bit 150mm long reach.
- Make strong hidden joints, fast and easily produced
- Furniture making, kitchen fitting, strong frames and carcases
- Use for a wide range of material / timber thickness 13 - 36mm
- Clear metric scales
- Perfect joints, no need to pre-drill mating workpiece
- All metal parts so no flex in the jig
- Bench mounting
- Supplied with M2 spiral drill bit and collar and Torx T20 Screwdriver Bit 150mm long reach