Veritas Miniature Right-Hand Shooting Plane
Customers Also Bought
It’s not until you think about it that you realise what a wonderfully practical idea this is. For any woodworker involved in making models or miniature furniture the Veritas Miniature Shooting Plane gives the ability to square the ends of small parts. For collectors of miniature tools this is a real gem.
The Veritas Miniature Shooting Plane is a fully working, scaled down version of the Veritas Right-Hand Shooting Plane. The body is precision machined and ground from stainless steel. The plane features a working Norris-style adjuster and a polished walnut tote. The plane is 133mm long with an 18mm wide reference base and has a cutting width of 17.75mm. The A2 tool steel blade is 1.5mm thick by 19mm wide with a 25° bevel.
Made in Canada.
- A real gem, fully functional miniature plane
- Shoot and square the ends of small parts
- Stainless steel body with Norris type adjuster
- A2 tool steel blade gives 17.75mm width of cut
- Precision engineered and machined throughout
- Made in Canada