Makita DSS610Z LXT Cordless Circular Saw 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This is a well balanced, light yet powerful 18V saw from Makita for rip and cross-cut work. The power comes from Lithium Ion batteries which are up to 40% lighter than metal hydride batteries, deliver better service life and are lighter for the tool. The TCT 24 tooth, 165mm blade gives a maximum depth of cut of 57mm and a 45° cut of up to 40mm. This well designed saw has a sturdy baseplate which is easy to angle, comfortable handles, electric brake and LED job light. It is part of the Makita 18V li-Ion family.
Supplied as body only with side fence (without batteries, charger or case).
Please note: model number starting with letter 'D' has a 'star' imprint on the connector plate enabling full communication with a Makita battery also with a 'star'.
- Well balanced, sturdy but light in weight
- 57mm max cut at 90°
- Driven by powerful 18V Li-ion technology
- Electronic brake and LED worklight
- Comfortable working handles
- Strong baseplate
- Built in blow-off nozzle
- Makita 'star' technology compatibility
- Part of Makita 18V Li-Ion family
- Supplied as body only with side fence
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.