Timberkits Intermediate Kit - Dragon
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
Build this scary, fearsome looking model Dragon. Watch the dragon’s head move forward as it opens its fire breathing jaws as you turn the handle.The fun doesn’t stop there, you can go on to paint or decorate your model.
This intermediate level kit is aimed at builders who have become more adept at Timberkit construction or feel confident in building a model that’s slightly more complicated.
Automata kits are ingenious and fascinating combinations of wooden parts and mechanical linkages. Supplied as a kit of parts with assembly diagrams and glue; building each model is an education in itself and the end result wonderfully entertaining. The kits are a joy to make for all ages from 9 to 90 years; younger children can get involved with adult help.
All the wooden parts come from sustainable forestry and are fully machined with no further need for specialist tools.
Finished model dimensions: Width: 220mm, Height: 180mm, Depth: 105mm.
When you've finished, you can bring your model to life with one of the universal drive kits; either battery (107132) or mains power (107324).
- Have fun building this wooden mechanical model
- Turn the handle and the fire breathing dragon comes to life
- Great way to learn about cams and linkages
- All wooden construction, no additional tools required
- Paint or decorate if desired
- For all ages, 9 years to 90 years
- Intermediate skill level slightly more complex
- All kits include assembly diagrams and glue