Veritas Platform Saddles Standard
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
These innovative saddles have dozens of practical applications in the workshop or on a job site. Used to hold standard prepared timber on its edge, these platform saddles make for a fast and flexible method of creating a sacrificial work standoff. When using power tools for sawing drilling, cutting etc, they protect your bench top and your tools' blades.
Supplied in sets of 4, these strong, resilient polypropylene mouldings will stand up to plenty of hard use. Each one comprises a saddle mounted on a removable post. The removable posts have sprung wings to ensure a snug fit in both 3/4" and 20mm dog holes for bench use.
With the posts removed, the saddles can be surface mounted wherever you need them. This smart, straightforward system will change the way you work. While these saddles are ideal for benchtop use, they can be used (and reused) to create a stable work surface whenever needed.
These will work with timber sizes from 18mm - 20.05mm (finished size) PSE Timber.
- Make a sacrificial standoff to protect bench top
- Prevents power tool blades from contacting surface
- Use when sawing, drilling, jigsawing etc
- Tough reusable polypropylene mouldings
- Removable post fits 3/4" and 20mm dog holes
- Use on site or in the workshop
- Comprises 4 saddles
- For timber sizes from 18mm - 20.05mm (finished size) PSE Timber
- Timber not included