Antex Plug-In Power Supply Unit 24V
Customers Also Viewed
This Plug-in power supply unit is excellent value when it comes to providing 24V power for soldering. The unit has a maximum power rating of 25 Watts, it is suitable for use with the 24V versions of ANTEX C, M, CS, or XS soldering irons.
The Antex 24V Plug-in power supply unit plugs directly into a mains power socket, freeing up valuable bench space when using a 24V low voltage soldering iron. The output socket is the industry standard 3-pin Bulgin PX0429.
This Plug-in power supply unit can be used with other brands of 24V soldering irons with maximum power rating of 25W and fitted with a compatible plug,
It is compact measuring only 100 x 70 x 68mm. Input Voltage: 230V, output Voltage: 24V, output power: 25W, output connector: 3-Pin Bulgin Socket
- Excellent value, space saving 24V power supply unit
- Plugs directly into it 230V socket
- Maximum power rating of 25 Watts
- For use with the 24V ANTEX C, M, CS, or XS irons
- Standard 3-Pin Bulgin PX0429 output socket