Axcaliber Intumescent Strip Cutters
Customers Also Viewed
To comply with current fire regulations, intumescent strips must be fitted to fire check doors or frames to delay the passage of fire between different areas in a building. Although the grooves for the Intumescent strip can be cut with standard twin flute cutters, these bearing guided cutters will make a cleaner cut and the router has a larger support area by working from the face or back of the door. Available with 10mm or 15mm cutting widths and in either 1/4"(6.35mm) or 1/2"(12.7mm) shank sizes.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up.
- Axcaliber Intumescent strip cutters
- Available in 10 x 4mm & 15 x 4mm cutting capacity
- Precision made on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps minimise resin build-up
- 1/4"(6.35mm) & 1/2"(12.7mm) shanks available