Axcaliber Round Nose/Radius Cutters - 1/2" Shank
Customers Also Viewed
A radius router cutter is probably the second most popular style of cutter after basic straight cutters. They cut simple round bottomed grooves, which makes them very useful for many applications.
Larger diameter examples are good for finger grooves in drawers, grooves in cutting boards etc. When used partially covered by the router fence these cutters will produce coves on an edge. Plunge cutting leaves a round bottomed hole ideal for boards with small recesses for storing marbles.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up. Suitable for hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites.
- Make simple round bottomed grooves
- Use with router fence for cutting coves
- Plunge to produce rounded recesses
- Precision made on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps minimise resin build-up
- 1/2" shanks