Axminster 1700 Workbench & Storage Cupboard - PACKAGE DEAL
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This package comprises the Axminster 1700 Workbench and the Axminster Storage Cupboard For 1700, D1 & D2 Benches.
Axminster 1700 Workbench
Lacquered on both top and underside for maximum protection, the bench top is laminated, kiln-dried beech. Beech is a particularly good choice, being tough and resilient. A laminated construction results in a stable and rigid worktop that will remain flat. The bench top is 30mm thick with a 90mm deep apron. The large working surface is 1,550 x 500mm (overall including the vices, the bench is 1700 x 650mm). Both the front and end vices have a double row of bench dog holes (20mm) extending the width and length of the worktop. This allows you to hold workpieces of a wide variation in size or shape (four bench dogs included). The 360mm long vices have steel guide bars either side of a strong central screw, the maximum opening is 130mm. The under frame is solid beech. Dog holes in the legs allow you to clamp items vertically. A full length shelf in the base offers storage for larger tools or materials. Supplied flat packed with full instructions for assembly.
All Axminster workbenches are lacquered top and bottom to help maintain flatness. However, if your workshop is known to get damp, you may need to add more layers of lacquer to help prevent movement.
Axminster Storage Cupboard For 1700, D1 & D2 Benches
This generous sized storage unit fits the Axminster 1700, Diamond D1 and D2 benches. One half is open with a single full depth shelf. The other half has a full height cupboard. With this unit you can keep your most frequently used tools close to hand. At the same time, tools not in use are out of harm’s way. Built from beech effect laminate boards, the storage unit is a snug fit and adds rigidity to your bench. Supplied flat packed for self assembly. Size 1,000 x 430 x 500mm, weight 25kg.
- Axminster 1700 Workbench
- Lacquered on both top and underside for maximum protection
- Laminated, kiln-dried beech; tough, stable and resilient
- Large work surface 1550 x 500mm, 30mm thick with 90mm apron
- Front and end vices with double row of bench dog holes (20mm)
- Includes four bench dogs
- 360mm long vices maximum opening is 130mm
- Dog holes in the legs allow clamping items vertically
- Full length shelf in the base for storage
- Supplied flat packed with full assembly instructions
- Axminster Storage Cupboard For 1700, D1 & D2 Benches
- Generously sized storage unit
- Fits the Axminster 1700, Diamond D1 and D2 benches
- One half open with a single full depth shelf
- One half with full height cupboard
- Supplied flat packed for self assembly
- Size 1,000 x 430 x 500mm, weight 25kg