Axminster Diamond Pocket Sharpener
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This diamond-coated, pocket-sized sharpening steel is double-ended. The overall length of the steel is 130mm, with an 8mm diameter. One end tapers to a point, designed for sharpening serrated blades. The other end is flat on one side and curved on the other with a groove for sharpening fine pointed objects such as awls or fishhooks. The anodised aluminium holder features a pocket clip at one end and a collet at the other. The collet firmly grips whichever end of the steel you decide to use. When not in use the steel slides neatly inside the holder for protection. This sharpener is suitable for use on a wide range of tools; knife blades (straight or serrated), secateurs, loppers, scissors, awls, darts, fish hooks and more.
- Versatile, choice of sharpening surfaces
- Durable diamond-coated stainless steel rod
- Pen-type aluminium holder with pocket clip
- Double-ended;130mm long by 8mm diameter
- Tapered end for serrated blades
- Groove for pointed tools, fish hooks etc.
- Use in the workshop, garden, outdoor activities