Axminster Precision 64R Rustless Steel Rule
Customers Also Bought
The 64R rule is the benchmark and practically everyone has used an example at one time or another. As a general rule the 64R has always been our most popular. One side has metric graduations, with one edge in millimetres and the other in half millimetres, figured every 10mm. On the reverse side both edges have inch graduations, sub-divided into 1/16ths, 1/32nds, 1/64ths, 10ths, 20ths, 50ths and 100ths. The rule reads from zero, left to right. They have a hanging hole for safe or convenient storage.
All graduations are photo-chemically etched, black filled and marked in a clear, easy to read font. The 150mm rule is 19mm wide the 300mm is 25mm wide, both are 1mm thick. Made from hardened and tempered Japanese stainless steel they have an anti-glare satin chrome finish. All our rules conform to EC class 1 standard, guaranteeing a high level of accuracy.
- Most popular and widely used professional steel rule
- Metric and imperial graduations
- Conforms to EC class 1 standard for guaranteed accuracy
- Photo-chemically etched, black filled graduations in an easy to read font
- Hardened and tempered Japanese stainless steel
- 1mm thick with anti-glare satin chrome finish