Axminster Workshop Plain Screw Woodworkers Vice 175mm
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Manufactured from close-grained grey cast iron for long, trouble free service. Accurately machined housings ensure smooth sliding movement and the solid steel guide rods reduce wear and tear giving the vice a smooth and true parallel action, free of side or cross deflection.
The jaws have a "toe-in" feature so that, when fully closed, they meet only at the top, providing even clamping on the whole depth of the workpiece. Square body seating provides easy fitment under the benchtop so that jaws are flush with the benchtop. The steel main screw has buttress threads for smooth, accurate and responsive adjustment. Body and sliding jaw have provision for attaching wooden liners to protect the vice, workpiece and tools.
175mm in width and a maximum jaw opening capacity of 150mm.
If any vice fails due to a material or manufacturing defect it will be replaced free of charge.
- Close-grained grey cast iron for long trouble free service
- Solid steel guide rods give a smooth and true action
- "Toe-In " feature ensures jaws meet only at the top
- Easy fitment under the bench
- Screw has Buttress threads for smooth, accurate adjustment