Axminster Professional Tilt Vice
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
These 100mm wide cast iron drill vices will tilt at any angle between zero and 90°, clamping securely in position for both drilling angled holes and light duty milling. The tilt action is really smooth, with no discernable movement in the dovetail slides when locked. The calibrated quadrant with locking lever allows easy setting of required angles and, with 6 slots in the base for clamping, this vice a perfect companion for most milling machine and pillar drill tables. Fitted with hardened and ground steel jaws that open to 108mm.
If any vice fails due to a material or manufacturing defect it will be replaced free of charge.
- Tilts between zero and 90°; angle scale for easy tilt setting
- Super smooth dovetailed tilt action
- For drilling angled holes and light duty milling
- 6 slots in base for clamping to pillar drill or milling machine table
- 100mm wide cast iron tilt vices