Blum 35mm Right Hand Drill Bit
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Designed for use in the Blum MINI PRESS, both model P and model M, this cutter also fits the Blum Pro-Centre machine.
It features tungsten carbide tips, making it suitable for boring natural timbers and manmade boards. It is 35mm diameter for drilling the large central blind hole to take the main body of a concealed hinge when fitting kitchen cabinet or fitted bedroom furniture doors. Two scribing cutters ensure a clean hole with well-defined edges. The overall length is 57mm with a 10mm diameter shank.
- Cuts a clean, well-defined 35mm hole
- Tungsten carbide tipped for long life
- Suitable for natural timber and manmade board
- Fits Blum MINI PRESS, models P and M
- Overall length 57mm, 10mm diameter shank