Bosch GCM 8 SJL 216mm Slide Mitre Saw
Customers Also Bought
With its large capacity and ability to make precision cuts, this powerful slide mitre saw is suited to a host of cutting tasks for the professional and home user alike. Offering a cutting capacity of 70 x 312mm at 0°, it has one of the largest cutting capacities of any 216mm (8") saw on the market.
Bosch have ensured that every aspect, from set up to cut, is quick, simple and exact. This saw can be used to crosscut, mitre/bevel or make compound cuts, rebate and groove at a consistent depth. It will also crosscut with a -2° undercut facility. Mitre angles are easily set from front locking arm, use the embossed stainless steel scale with indents for quick setting of common angles (override for extra adjustment).
Bevels are set by the accessible side lock lever with a quick turret stop for common 22.5°, 33.9° and 45° angles. Fitted with a laser, the cut line is always sharp and clear. The braked 1,600W soft start motor ensures a smooth, consistent power whilst dust extraction is designed from two points, one of which travels with the sliding head to maximise waste collected via your extractor. The table has integrated side fences that pull out to aid work support. A top handle is fitted so that the machine can be carried easily. Supplied with 48T TCT blade for clean cutting.
230V = 1,600W
110V = 1,250W
- Large cutting capacity with precision laser (70 x 312mm at 0°)
- Rebate and groove depth stop
- Mitre set from front scale, quick set indents, adjustable and front locking
- Bevel set and locked via side lock lever, common angle turret stop
- Braked soft start motor
- Two point dust extraction outlet for the best extraction
- Integrated side fences that pull out to aid work support
- Top carry handle for easy transport
- 3 year warranty available (registration required)
- Supplied with 48T TCT blade