Bosch S1167XHM TCT Sabre Saw Blade Demolition
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The S1167XHM carbide demolition blade is a full 1.25mm thick and 25mm wide, providing the stability and rigidity required for demolition applications. This is a blade made to withstand all kinds of harsh conditions.
A wide shoulder design adds extra support, while the individually welded carbide teeth can withstand the toughest conditions. The blade has a great deal of flexibility to allow cutting, while bending the blade and the tapering along its length offers easier access. The carbide technology ensures effective cutting of high strength steel materials embedded in wood and an extra-long life.
The S1167XHM blade can even withstand occasional contact with plaster, mortar and brick. The progressive and aggressive tooth pattern (5-7tpi) offers fast cutting performance of steel materials embedded in wood.
- A blade made to withstand the adverse effects of demolition applications
- Effective cutting of steel materials embedded in wood
- Progressive and aggressive tooth pattern
- Individually welded carbide teeth for tough conditions
- Flexibility allows cutting while bending
- Tapering along the length offers easier access
- Wide shoulder design adds extra support