FastCap Track Rack Guide Rail Storage
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Track Rack protects the investment you made when purchasing a guide rail. Invaluable for precise cutting of large sheet material; when not in use storing a guide rail can present a problem. Any accidental damage to the track can render it near useless. Track Rack is a versatile solution offering safe storage for your guide rails in a variety of situations.
Comprising a pair of tough brackets with positive locking catches, they secure a guide rail horizontally or vertically, whichever way is convenient. Festool, Makita, DeWalt, Kreg and Triton guide rails load directly into the brackets. Narrower rails such as Bosch require a little alteration to the brackets; simply cut a 38mm section from the middle before mounting (note removing this piece prevents use of the vertical stop).
Using these brackets, you can safely store any guide rail in your workshop; on a wall, on the ceiling or behind a door etc. They are perfect for securing your rails in a van while in transit, on the side or on the underside of the roof.
Supplied in pairs with fixing screws and vertical stops.
- Practical solution for guide rail storage
- Safe storage protects investment
- Versatile, holds rail horizontally or vertically
- Use anywhere space available, walls ceilings, doors etc
- Suitable for Festool, Makita, DeWalt, Kreg and Triton
- Small alteration required for Bosch rails
- Supplied in pairs with fixing screws and vertical stops