FEIN MultiMaster Starlock Upgrade Kit
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
This adaptor for FEIN oscillating tools (up to 2004) comprises an adaptor ring and mounting screw for earlier FEIN MultiMasters, including models: MSX 636, MSX 636-1, and MSXE 636 II. Thanks to a close-fitting connection to the Starlock mount of the accessory, there is up to 40% improvement in torque transfer. The flat mounting screw helps when working level with the surface.
The FEIN Starlock (patented) oscillating multi-tool mounting system overcomes the disadvantages found with previous designs. Starlock sets the new standard in the oscillating multi-tool market. The design greatly improves the transmission of torque from the motor to the blade tip. No more wasted power, means faster working, minimised vibration and better results. Looking rather like a crown bottle top, the raised portion of the Starlock snaps into the next generation of multi-tools, making the system truly tool-less.
- Starlock adaptor for FEIN oscillating tools (up to 2004)
- Fits FEIN MultiMasters: MSX 636, MSX 636-1, and MSXE 636 II
- Starlock mounting for fast work progress and precise results
- Increased contact area ensuing maximum power transmission
- Zero slippage between the blade and the tool