FISCH Speed Cut Auger Bits
Customers Also Viewed
These FISCH auger bits are a much faster and cleaner cutting alternative to traditional flat bits. Use them to achieve rapid and precise results in any type of soft, hard or laminated wood.
The full screw-point tip is self-feeding for effortless drilling. The 4 cutting spurs, 4 cutting edges and 4 deep flutes ensure rapid waste removal and a clean break through. A slight taper over the length reduces friction, extending battery run time when using a cordless drill.
The 16mm to 25mm have 1/4" hex shanks providing a non-slip grip in a drill chuck or use in a quick-change system. The 28mm and 32mm bits have 1/2" hex shanks due to their larger diameter. FISCH Speed Cut Auger Bits are 165mm long overall for improved access where space is limited.
- Drill fast, clean holes, with clean break through
- Self feeding screw thread tip for effortless drilling
- 4 deep flutes ensure rapid waste removal
- Designed for cordless drills to maximise battery run times
- 1/4" hex shank fits quick change holders (28 & 32mm 1/2" shank)
- Overall length 165mm