Makita DTW300Z Brushless Impact Wrench 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
At only 144mm front to back the Makita DTW300 is certainly compact. Delivering 330Nm of torque and with 580Nm of nut-busting, loosening torque it’s certainly powerful. This 18V cordless impact wrench features a maintenance-free and highly efficient brushless motor. The variable speed trigger can be changed to full speed mode, a shorter trigger travel means full speed is reached faster for improved productivity. 4-speed impact power selection offers plenty of choice for efficient fastening.
Other features include a bright twin LED lamp to illuminate the fastening area, auto-stop and auto-slowdown to prevent nut loss by running off the thread and an electronic brake for better control. The DTW300 has a 1/2" square drive and is suitable for standard bolts M10-M20 and high tensile bolts M10-M16. Takes Makita 18V Li-ion LXT batteries. Supplied as body only without batteries or charger.
- Drives standard bolts M10-M20 and high tensile M10-M16
- 330Nm tightening torque; 580Nm nut-busting loosening power
- 4-speed gearbox and variable speed trigger
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.