Lamello Tenso P-10 Connector & Pre-load Clip
Customers Also Bought
Tenso P-10 has an installation depth of only 10mm, so you can take advantage of the system using thinner material.
The self-locking Tenso P is a two-part concealed connector that forms strong connections in an instant without the need for tools. Tenso P greatly speeds up the assembly process. Its unique design offers numerous benefits, flexibility, speed and simplicity in design, production, transport and assembly.
In effect, the Tenso P is an invisible, internal clamp that firmly pulls each part together whilst the glue dries. The Tenso P removes the need for clamps. Tenso P joints are mechanically locked and tight. Once assembled the connectors are invisible with no indication of their existence.
Tenso joints allow you to snap sections of furniture together in the workshop and then carry out other operations on the piece without clamps getting in the way.
You can glue sub-assemblies together then proceed with final assembly without waiting for the glue to cure.
Using the Pre-load clips considerably reduce the amount of force required when connecting the workpieces, without any loss of clamping power. Pre-load clips speed up assembly and allow the use of the Tenso P in a greater variety of joints.
- No need for clamps, locks joints together instantly
- Self-locking, self-clamping for rapid assembly
- Invisible, internal clamp with high tensile force
- P-10 only 10mm installation depth for thinner material
- Glue-up sections then proceed immediately with the rest of the project
- Pre-load clips lower assembly force, without lessening the final power
- P-System slot cut with either Lamello Zeta P2 or with factory CNC machine