PROXXON Battery-Powered Tube Belt Sander RBS/A
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The PROXXON RBS/A Tube Belt Sander is perfect for grinding, cleaning or putting a brushed finish on pipes or tubes. It is particularly effective in places difficult to reach using "regular" power tools. The RBS/A greatly reduces time-consuming refinishing by hand in restricted areas. It is suitable for sanding, brushing and cleaning steel, non-ferrous metals and especially stainless steel.
It features continuously variable speed control (full-wave electronics) for constant speeds under load. Motor power is transferred to the planetary gearing, contained in robust die-cast aluminium housing. The head can be angled by up to 60° at the push of a button. There is a dust extraction outlet for connection to a vacuum cleaner for clean working. The main body of the machine is glass-fibre reinforced polyamide with a rubberised grip for comfort and greater control.
Supplied with 4 abrasive belts (2 x 80g, 2 x 180g) and 2 satin-finishing belts. The RBS/A includes battery (10.8V) and rapid battery charger in a virtually unbreakable polypropylene case with a handle and 2 snap closures.
- For cleaning or satin-finishing pipes and tubes
- Reduces tedious, time-consuming hand finishing
- Head angles up to 60° for work in tight spots
- Uses 10 x 330mm sanding belts
- Cordless freedom with 2.6Ah, 10.8V Li-Ion battery
- Variable speed for wide variety of applications
- Soft component grip for comfort and control
- Supplied complete with accessories and carry case
- Includes battery and fast charger