UJK Extension for Cast Iron Router Table
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Made specifically for the UJK Professional Router Table, this extension provides vital extra support when machining wide workpieces such as raised panels for cupboard doors. It is 810mm in length, running along the entire front edge of the table.
Fixing is just a simple matter of attaching a bracket on either side, on the underside of the table using 3 cap-head screws per side. The extension slides in and out of the brackets, on strong rectangular section bars. Going from zero to 260mm, at its maximum, it effectively gives you approximately 610mm from the centre of the router cutter to the edge of the extension. The top edge of the extension is a low friction material, ensuring that your work glides smoothly.
- For the UJK Professional Router Table
- Provides vital extra support when machining raised panels
- 810mm long, telescopes from zero to 260mm
- Effectively gives 610mm from the centre of the cutter
- Low friction material top edge ensures work glides smoothly
- Simple to attach, strong rectangular section support bars