Veritas Pocket Plane
Customers Also Bought
There have been similar planes in the past, but this is the first of its type to feature a fully functional Norris type adjuster. The bevel-up configuration, combined feed and lateral adjustment mechanism result in a tool perfect for delicate trimming and model or instrument making. The plane is admirably suited for applications where a larger plane would be too unwieldy.
The arched lever cap rests comfortably in the palm of your hand and extends over the knurled control knob. The mouth is narrow for fine shavings. The cast steel body is 115mm long and 32mm wide overall. Weighing just 256g, this plane is small and light enough to carry in an apron pocket all day. The 2.7mm thick PM-V11 blade is 21mm wide. It has a 20° bevel angle; combined with the bed angle of 15° gives it an effective cutting angle of 35°.
- Perfect for delicate trimming, model or instrument making
- Fully functional Norris type adjuster
- Arched lever for greater comfort and better control
- Ultra-sharp PM-V11 steel blade
- Narrow mouth for finest shavings
- Blade width 21mm
- Overall length 115mm, weight 256g