Axcaliber Bearing Guided Classic Ogee Cutter
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Bearing Guided Classic Ogee Cutter produces a pleasing variation on the ogee profile. A small fillet or quirk where in the transition between the two curves enhances the look of the profile. This profile adds a classical design touch to furniture and cabinets, in natural timbers or manmade boards. The bearing ensures an even depth of cut and allows you to undertake curved work.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. Teflon coating minimises resin build-up.
- Adds a classical design feature decorative edges
- Use on furniture plinths, cornices
- Bearing ensures an even depth of cut
- Allows use on curved work pieces
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- Teflon coated to minimise resin build-up
- 1/2" shank