Axcaliber Traditional Moulding Cutter
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
A deeper profile than the Classic moulding, this profile has many uses in joinery or furniture making. Some very attractive picture frames could also be produced using this cutter.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. Teflon coating minimises resin build-up.
- Deep profile for architrave, pelmets etc
- Many uses in joinery and furniture making
- Produces attractive picture frames
- Bearing guide offers consistent results
- Precision made on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- Teflon coated to minimise resin build-up
- 1/4" shank